October 5, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new Slotted Screw-Holding Screwdrivers, designed with positive gripping action to hold, start and drive slotted screws in awkward, hard-to-reach places.
- Slotted screw-holding feature mechanically holds screws to work where stainless steel is required
- Screwdrivers have color coded rings and hot stamped cap markings for quick identification
- Essential when working with non-magnetic screws and installing overhead fixtures
- Durable to start and drive screws with one tool
- Engage the screw holding feature with just the slide of your thumb
- Helps prevent dropping slotted screws on the jobsite
- Cushion-Grip™ handle for greater torque and comfort
“Given the wide range of places that professionals have to work, they can often encounter awkward or hard-to-reach areas,” says Spencer Yale, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “The new Slotted Screw-Holding Screwdrivers feature a unique split-blade screw-holding driver that wedges into screw slots in said hard-to-reach areas. The drivers are made of tempered steel and carefully heat-treated for maximum strength, and precision ground to fit screw openings securely.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools, gear and safety products. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.