Sep. 9, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Rechargeable Self-Leveling Green Planar Laser Level to easily project clear, bright green 360° lines in the X-, Y- and Z-planes, eliminating the need to continuously rotate a laser level. Also launching is the Tripod to get steady readings with a laser level and provide stability on uneven terrain.
Rechargeable Self-Leveling Green Planar Laser Level (Cat. No. 93PLL)
- X-, Y- and Z-planes project independently or together
- Intersection of the Y-plane and Z-place create plumb marks
- Easy-to-see 360° green laser lines
- 9+ hour run time with integrated rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Integrated magnetic mounting bracket with 1/4-20 tripod mounting threads
- IP54: water and dust resistant
- Includes Li-Ion battery pack, USB-A to USB-C charging cable, magnetic mounting bracket, protective hard carrying case and instructions
- Replacement Li-Ion battery (Cat. No. 29026) sold separately
- Adjustable legs and non-skid feet add stability
- Built-in bullseye level helps keep the tripod on a level plane
- Compact and made of lightweight aluminum construction
- Quick release plate with 1/4-20 mounting threads
- Pan and tilt handle allows for 360° rotation
- Collapses and stores easily in the provided pouch
“Klein Tools’ new Self-Leveling Green Planar Laser Level is the high-performance laser leveling and alignment tool that professionals have been looking for,” says Brendan Rice, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “This level projects bright green 360° lines in the X, Y & Z planes, and plumb up and plumb down marks project measurements on the floor to ensure vertical lines are straight and corners are square. The level can also be quickly attached to the newly launched Tripod, allowing for easy rotation and stability, enabling a multitude of alignment and layout applications.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.