Dec. 6, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces VACO Step Drill Bits and Kits, a line of drill bits with comparable features to other drill bits on the market but at a competitive price point.
- Dual spiral flutes to remove chips and help pull the bit through material for faster cutting
- Titanium nitride (TiN) coating dissipates head for longer bit life
- 1/4-Inch hex shank for firm, positive grip in impact driver and standard drill
- Split point tip quickly starts hole cuts and prevents drifting when pressure is added
- Laser-etched hole size markings for quick size identification
- For use on steel (up to 16 gauge), plastic, aluminum & wood
- All Purpose Kit (Cat. No. 25950) has a total of 37-hole sizes and is great for cutting holes in a wide variety of DIY applications and materials (steel, plastic, aluminum, wood) – Includes: Cat. Nos. 25960, 25962, 25963 & 25964
- Electrician’s Kit (Cat. No. 25951) has a total of 17-hole sizes and is perfect for creating hole cutouts in panels and j-boxes to accommodate most commonly used 1/2, 3/4 and 1-Inch conduit – Includes: Cat. Nos. 25960 25961 & 25962
- Kits come with a 1-ounce oil bottle for bit lubrication and longevity
- Durable, hard case nests bits and oil bottle
“Across various trades, professionals have the need for high quality tools at an affordable price point,” says Amina Nunn, product manager at Klein Tools. “With Klein’s new line of VACO Step Drill Bits, professionals can find just that. These Bits feature double spiral-flutes, TiN coating and are compatible with both standard drills and impact drivers. All of this paired with their competitive price make them perfect for everyone, from DIY enthusiasts all the way up to professionals.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.