November 21, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Lineman’s Double-Face Hammer and the Lineman’s Milled-Face Hammer, both made from forged, tempered steel and featuring built-in J-hook removers to reduce the number of times you need to switch tools.
- 2 tools in 1 with built-in J-hook remover
- Designed with an ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Rugged and well-balanced, with the weight to drive lag bolts
- Overstrike protection feature increases durability and longevity of the hammer
- Forged, tempered-steel head is only 3-3/4-inches (95mm) long for use in tight areas
- Designed for pole-line work
- Identical faces with 1-3/4’’ (44mm) round-crown driving surface and beveled edges
- One milled face for driving staples used in pole-line work and common, unhardened nails
- Other face is smooth for driving heavier duty hardware
“The team at Klein Tools is always looking to improve tools to make them multi-functional so trade professionals get the most value in their tools,” says Sean Garvey, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “These new Lineman’s Hammers both have double faces, as well as built-in j-hook removers, reducing the number of times you need to switch tools. They also feature heads that are only 3-3/4-inches long, meaning they can be used in tight areas.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.