Aug. 29, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new line up of Cowhide Leather Gloves, made to last and constructed of high abrasion resistant cowhide leather.
- Premium cowhide, soft and form-fitting for maximum comfort
- High abrasion resistant, gunn cut work gloves with seams away from wear surfaces
- Dual layer reinforced split leather palm patch for increased durability
- Available in a natural, tan leather color
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) pull tab for a secure fit
- Slip-on style for quick on and off
- Engineered for heavy-duty, wire pulling work
“Klein Tools' new Cowhide Leather Gloves are designed for heavy-duty, wire pulling work,” says Kelly Baten, product manager at Klein Tools. “The gunn cut design provides a better fit and high flexibility, and they are constructed with a dual layer split leather palm patch for added durability.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.