Aug. 17, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new General Purpose Gloves, to keep you connected and protected while providing a breathable, flexible and durable fit.
- Touchscreen capable fingertip fabric to keep you protected and connected
- Soft suede palm for durability
- Flexible back of hand knit fabric improves dexterity
- Hook and loop wrist strap and strong TPR pull tab for easy on and off
- Strech knit fabric through knuckles and fingers
- Breathable, comfortable work gloves designed for everyday tasks
- Machine washable
- Available in sizes Small (60594), Medium (60595), Large (60596) and Extra-Large (60597)
“In designing our new lineup of work gloves, we wanted to cover all the bases in terms of what trade professionals might need,” says Kelly Baten, product manager at Klein Tools. “The General Purpose Gloves feature a soft suede palm for superior grip and durability, along with a breathable, flexible back of hand knit fabric to improve dexterity. They are ideal for everyday use to keep you connected and protected.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.