Aug. 3, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Hinged Gel Knee Pads, designed for all day protection for the toughest jobs.
Hinged Gel Knee Pads (Cat. No. 60344)
- Designed with a top strap positioned above the knee to reduce shifting and to keep the knee pad centered
- Lightweight, multi-layer pressure absorbing gel padding system provides heavy duty knee support for all-day comfort
- Durable, slip-resistant rounded out synthetic rubber kneecaps grip work surfaces for ultimate stability while allowing side-to-side mobility
- Adjustable elastic straps allow a custom fit
- Quick-release clips secure upper and lower straps for easy on/off
- Breathable mesh and neoprene lining to keep you cool
- Designed for professional men and women in trades that require work on or near the ground
“Klein Tools continues to expand its offering of personal protective equipment with our new Hinged Gel Knee Pads,” says Krista Lenss, product manager at Klein Tools. “Trades across the board can require work on or near the ground, which can cause stress and pain to professionals’ knees. These lightweight knee pads were designed with a top strap positioned on a hinge above the knee to keep the knee pad from shifting during wear. The unique strap design, paired with the multi-layer pressure absorbing gel padding, allows these knee pads provide heavy duty support and all-day comfort."
For more information on Klein Tools safety products, visit www.kleintools.com/safety or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.