Mar. 3, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new addition to the lineup of Flip Socket Drivers with the 14-in-1 HVAC Adjustable-Length Screwdriver with Flip Socket, which features the most commonly used HVAC driver bits and nut drivers in one tool.
14-in-1 HVAC Adjustable-Length Impact Screwdriver with Flip Socket (Cat. No. 32304)
- Adjustable-length screwdriver includes 1/4’’ and 5/16’’ nut drivers with 12 driver bits conveniently housed in the handle
- Blade can be used with an impact driver or Klein Tools Cat. No. 32303 handle
- Multi-function 1/4’’ socket has both shallow (driver) and deep (screwdriver bit holder) configuration for added versatility
- Impact rated with a 1/4’’ Quick-Connect adapter for easy use on an impact driver
- Powerful Rare-Earth magnet securely holds bits and hex head fasteners
- Precision machined and heat treated for long life
- Great for tight spaces, low clearance and long reach applications
- Includes #0, #1, #2 Phillips; 1/8”, 3/16”, ¼” Slotted; #2 Square; T10, T15; #2 JIS Bit; Schrader Valve Insertion Bit, and Core Removal Bit
“HVAC professionals require a wide variety of driver tools each day, and it is inconvenient to switch between tools when working in tight and confined spaces” says Austin Minor, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new 14-in-1 HVAC Driver provides HVAC professionals with the most common screwdriver and nut driver bits they use on the job, saving them time by eliminating the need constantly switch between tools. The variety of bits paired with the ability to be used with a handle or an impact driver adds to the versatility and usefulness of this tool.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.