Sep. 2, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Digital Differential Manometer, an essential tool for HVAC professionals to monitor and troubleshoot problems in HVAC systems, with a large backlight LCD screen and 11 different units of measurement.
Digital Differential Manometer (Cat. No. ET180)
- Measure air and gas pressure for ports P1, P2 and differential
- Range of +/- 60 inH2O and full-scale accuracy of +/-1.5%
- Strong magnet on back for hands-free operation
- Units measured: inH2O, bar, oz/in2, psi, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, kg/cm2, ftH20, and cmH2O
- Calculates minimum, maximum and average values
- Large LCD is backlit for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Auto-power off feature conserves battery life
- Hold button locks current reading on the display
“This new addition to Klein Tools HVAC product line is an essential tool for every HVAC professional,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “It measures static and differential pressure, as well as identifying pressure drops at filters and pressure loss in ducts. Tapered ports allow for a variety of tubing size attachments, and the magnet on the back allows professionals to free up their hands for easier operation.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.