Apr. 21 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the CL440 HVAC Clamp Meter, an advanced clamp meter with automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) for maximum accuracy.
HVAC Clamp Meter (Cat. No. CL440)
- Automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter
- Digital clamp measures 600.0 A AC current and inrush current
- Test leads measure 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance and diode tests
- K-Type thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -328° to 2462°F (-200°C to 1400°C)
- Detect AC current with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD with dual V + A function allows simultaneous viewing of voltage and current measurements
- Dedicated mode for capturing DC micro amp and inrush current
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 750V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Can be used with Magnetic Hanger (Cat. No. 69417, sold separately) for hands free operation
“In designing this new clamp meter, Klein Tools engineers looked to deliver the functionality that HVAC professionals require to troubleshoot and repair systems,” said Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “This advanced meter covers the bases that technicians need, with DC microamps, K-type ports that allow a range of thermocouple types and inrush current.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.