Aug. 18, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces Lightweight and Heavy Duty Knee Pad sleeves, both of which feature a compact design for all day comfort and protection.
- Lightweight and Heavy Duty Knee Pad Sleeves can be worn under or over pants for all day wear
- Unique design keeps knee pads close to the body for a second-skin fit allowing for agility when working in tight spaces
- Lightweight, breathable mesh back to keep you cool and comfortable
- Elastic cuff with slip-resistant silicone helps knee pads stay in place
- Sold in pairs and offered in two sizes; sizing chart on packaging to help determine best fit
- Perfect for any jobsite or weekend task that puts pressure on the knees
Flexible EVA pad contours leg shape for seamless fit
Triple layer protection with interior neoprene foam padding for all-day comfort
“Klein Tools continues to expand its offering of personal protective equipment with our new Knee Pad Sleeves,” says Chandler Duchaine, product manager at Klein Tools. “These knee pad sleeves slide on like a pair of socks and wrap around the knee similar to a second skin, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all-day while still providing necessary jobsite protection. They can be worn both over and under pants, so trade professionals can use them in the way that works best for their needs.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.