Mar. 30, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new addition to the cable management line, the Hook & Loop Tape Dispenser that allows cutting hook and loop tape to any size, saving time and hassle on the jobsite.
Hook & Loop Tape Dispenser, Versatile Cable Ties, Custom Length (Cat. No. 450-900)
- Pays out and cuts hook and loop tape to create custom length cable ties
- Strong hook & loop tape material securely holds large bundles of wire and cable, yet is flexible and supple enough to avoid causing adverse damage to conductors or jackets
- Integrated cutter designed to efficiently cut the hook and loop tape with easy single handed cutting action; cutting mechanism is replaceable (Cat. No. 450-999; sold separately)
- Attach to belt with heavy-duty clip for portability and on the go flexibility
- Mount to steel surfaces such as tool chests, cabinets, or panels with the integrated, powerful rare-earth magnets
- Use integrated keyholes for versatile screw mounting to non-magnetic surfaces
- Includes a 12’ roll of black, 3/4’’ wide hook & loop tape to get started which can be easily replaced when depleted
- 25’ replacement rolls available in black or white (Cat. Nos. 450-950, 450-960; sold separately)
- Patent pending design
“Being able to stay organized on a jobsite is a top priority in making sure jobs get done quickly and safely,” says Elvin Bautista, product manager at Klein Tools. “The Hook & Loop Tape Dispenser helps keep your cables and wires organized, allowing you to make custom length cable ties by cutting the strong, yet flexible hook & loop tape into the size needed. The dispenser can be clipped to a belt, mounted to a metal surface or mounted with screws, meaning you can keep it wherever is convenient for your jobsite needs.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.