Nov. 10, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Heavy Duty Hinged Knee Pads, designed to provide a durable, comfortable knee pad solution for the most rugged and tough environments.
Heavy Duty Hinged Knee Pads (Cat. No. 60491)
- Heavy Duty Hinged Knee Pads contain a gel and foam padded pocket to maximize pressure distribution for all day comfort
- Large knee pad surface provides stability and rounded edges provide agility when moving side to side
- Hinged thigh strap keeps knee pads in place during use
- Adjustable quick-fasten buckle plus hook and loop strap provide secure fit
- Heavy duty stitching, hard plastic and metal rivets for durability
- Perfect for jobsites that require heavy duty protection for the knees
- Sold in pairs
“Professionals in various trades, both indoor and outdoor, require work on or near the ground, which can cause stress and pain to their knees,” says Chandler Duchaine, product manager at Klein Tools. “These new Heavy Duty Hinged Knee Pads are perfect for all-day heavy duty knee protection. The gel and foam padded pockets distribute pressure for comfort, and the large knee pad surface provides stability and agility when moving side to side. Plus, an adjustable quick-fasten buckle and hook means a secure fit.”
For more information on Klein Tools safety products, visit www.kleintools.com/safety or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.