October 24, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new Stand-up Zipper Bags, in a 5-pack, designed to handle tough jobsite conditions and stand up so tools and small parts can be easily accessed when working.
- Gusseted bottom allows zipper bags to stand upright
- Bottom of each bag is reinforced with 2520d material which helps tools and parts from wearing through
- Made of heavy-duty, water resistant 1680d material
- Bags are different sizes and colors to help keep you organized
- Wide mouth to easily access tools
- Lightweight carabiners attach pouches to tool bags or workstations (not for human support)
“Trade professionals have to carry a range of parts and small tools as part of jobsite activities,” says Scott Rabe, product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ Stand-up Zipper Bags are designed to carry all these small items, and are made of 1680d heavy-duty material, with reinforced bottoms to help prevent sharp tools and parts from wearing through. The bottoms are also gusseted which allows them to stand up, for easy access to tools. The bags are sold together in a five pack and each bag is a different size and color, so you have options to choose which work best for your jobsite needs.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.