January 18, 2024 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new Compact Lightweight Tape Measures, with a best-in-class compact design to make jobs easier and more efficient.
- Compact and lightweight tape measure design is easy to carry around for all day use and to store in tight spaces
- Durable nylon coating increases steel blade wear resistance and protection in jobsite environments
- Tough, durable blade allows for up to 13’ of reach to maximize ease of use
- Blade retraction speed controlled by finger brake; protects fingers from touching the blade
- Double sided imperial scale marking with added architectural scale for versatility to assist in different types of measurements
- 5-Point reinforced housing improves impact resistance and exterior durability
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8’’
“Klein Tools’ new tape measures give professionals the performance and durability they expect from the products they rely on every day, in a compact and lightweight model,” says Tim Keller, product manager at Klein Tools. “The Tape Measures have up to 13 feet of reach, plus a finger brake to control the blade retraction speed for extra hand protection and safer retraction.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.