Apr. 7, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Premium Electrical Test Kit, a fresh take on a best-seller with new premium models.
- Refreshed kit that features three new product releases geared towards a variety of electrical testing applications
- Kit includes instructions and all required batteries
Manual-Ranging Digital Multimeter with Right-Angle Test Leads (Cat. No. MM320 – Exclusive to Cat. No. 69355 and Cat. No. MM320KIT)
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltages, 10A DC current and 2-ohm resistance
- Also tests batteries, diodes and continuity
- Features include units displayed on large LCD, data hold, audible continuity, auto power-off and easy access to fuse compartment
- Back of meter contains built-in lead holders, mount for optional magnetic holder and kickstand
Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight (Cat. No. NCVT3P)
- Dual range detection from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC
- Broad application with dual ranges for low and standard voltage
- Bright flashlight may be used independent of voltage detection function
GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD (Cat. No. RT250)
- Large, easy to read LCD display show voltage, faults and GFCI trip time
- Identifies common wiring faults on North American 120V outlets
- Patent pending detection of Open Neutral Open Ground wiring fault
“Refreshing our tool kits gives us the opportunity to ensure trade professionals are getting the latest models of our tools at the best price,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “The new Premium Electrical Test kit exclusively features the digital multimeter plus two other electrical testers, ensuring professionals have the necessary tools for a variety of electrical testing applications.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.