Feb. 9, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new socket sets, both featuring the most commonly used socket sizes for electrical and construction work.
2-in-1 Imperial Socket Set (Cat. No. 66040) and 2-in-1 Metric Impact Socket Set (Cat. No. 66050E)
- Eight sizes combined into four sockets
- Single-ended impact sockets with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Two coaxial, spring-loaded socket sizes in each tool
- 1/4'’ hex by 1/2'’ square adapter
- Deep socket with 1/2’’ drive works great for hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design prevents unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact tools including Klein Tools Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20CW and BAT20CW1) and Compact Impact Driver (Cat. Nos. BAT20CD and BAT20CD1)
- Sockets are color coded to quickly identify sizes
- Each set includes case for storage
- Individual sockets also available
“Given how many tasks need to be completed on any given jobsite, tradespeople need tools to make their jobs as efficient as possible,” says Kozeta Topchian, senior product manager – heavy infrastructure at Klein Tools. “All of the impact sockets in these sets feature two spring-loaded sockets in one tool, effectively cutting the number of tools required by 50%. That paired with having eight sizes in four sockets means carrying less and saving time because commonly used sizes are readily on hand.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.