Jan. 27, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 3-in-1 Slotted Impact Socket, with an alignment slot to tighten and loosen most hot-line clamps.
3-in-1 Slotted Impact Socket, 12-Point, 3/4 and 9/16-Inch (Cat. No. 66031)
- Single-ended impact socket with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- Designed to tighten and loosen most hot-line clamps
- Proprietary, patent-pending design
- Two of the most used socket sizes in one tool (3/4’’ and 9/16’’)
- 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Deep socket with 1/2’’ drive works great for hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design prevents unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact tools including Klein Tools’ Compact Impact Wrench and Drill (BAT20CW, BAT20CW1, BAT20CD, and BATCD1)
- Color coded with double lines to identify size and slotted feature
“In designing this socket, Klein Tools looked to add innovation to a standard socket,” said Kozeta Topchain, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “In addition to featuring two of the most commonly used sizes in one socket, the added alignment slot makes it possible to tighten and loosen most hot-line clamps.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.