Sep. 7, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new 6-Piece 2-in-1 Slotted Impact Socket Set, with the most common impact socket sizes in one convenient case, making it ideal for utility, electrical and construction work.
- Includes 12 commonly used sizes in 6 easy-to-carry sockets
- 1-1/8 x 15/16’’
- 1 x 13/16’’
- 7/8 x 11/16’’
- 3/4 x 9/16’’
- 5/8 x 7/16’’
- 1/2 x 3/8’’
- 2 impact sockets feature an alignment slot to tighten and loosen most pole hardware: 1-1/8’’ x 15/16’’ and 3/4’’ x 9/16’’
- Sockets are color coded to quickly identify slotted and sizes
- Single-ended impact socket wrenches with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- Sockets have a high-torque, 12-Point design making it easier to position on fasteners
- Deep socket with a 1/2’’ drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design helps maintain socket connection to adapter or impact wrench
“Trade professionals have numerous tasks to complete every day on a given jobsite, and therefore need tools that save them time and effort,” says Alan Weir, product manager at Klein Tools. “Each coaxial spring-loaded socket in this set includes two sizes in each tool and is color coded, making it easy to quickly identify and switch sizes while working.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.