October 17, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new 8-in-1 Insulated Precision Screwdriver Set, designed for precision work and featuring 4 interchangeable blades with 8 different tips so you can easily and quickly switch tips while working.
- Insulated handle and blade are 1000V rated for protection against electric shock
- Phillips bits: #00, #0
- Slotted bits: 3/32", 1/8"
- Tamperproof TORX® bits: T7H, T8H, T10H, T15H
- Interchangeable blade locks securely into handle and allows for quick, easy changeouts
- Cushion-Grip™ handle for greater torque and comfort
- Spin cap for increased control
- Durable roll pouch for protective storage and portability
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 and IEC 60900 standard for insulated tools 1000V rated when used with the included insulated handle
“Professionals are always looking for tools that not only make their job easier, but also keep them safe,” says Austin Minor, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “With this new 8-in-1 Insulated Precision Driver Set, each blade is made of high-quality tempered steel, heat treated and precision milled to ensure the tips have a perfect fit and don’t cam out. Additionally, the thick orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant, and both the blade and handle are insulated to protect from electric shock.”
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.