Jan. 19, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new 6-Piece 2-in-1 Impact Socket Set, with the most common impact socket sizes in one convenient case, making it ideal for utility, electrical and construction work.
2-in-1 Impact Socket Set, 6-Point, 6-Piece (Cat. No. 66060)
- Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- 6-point design is easier to position and work with square fasteners
- Includes 12 commonly used sizes in 6 easy-to-carry sockets
- 1-1/8 x 15/16’’
- 1 x 13/16’’
- 7/8 x 11/16’’
- 3/4 x 9/16’’
- 5/8 x 7/16’’
- 1/2 x 3/8’’
- Deep socket with 1/2’’ drive works great for hardware installation and removal
- Two coaxial spring-loaded sockets in one tool
- Engineered for use with impact wrenches including Klein’s 1/2’’ Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. No. BAT20-CW, Cat. No. BAT20-CW1)
- Cross hole design prevents unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Socket are color coded to quickly identify sizes
- Includes cases for storage
“Trade professionals have numerous tasks to complete every day on a given jobsite, and therefore need tools that save them time and effort,” says Manal Patel, product manager at Klein Tools. “Each coaxial spring-loaded socket in this set includes two sizes in each tool, meaning there’s no need to change sockets or remove gloves due to the hands-free design.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.