May 26, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads that are perfect for insulation resistance testing and compatible with most banana-type inputs.
Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters
- Heavy-duty alligator clips attach to wires and other conductors
- Perfect for insulation resistance testing
- Includes 1-Pair of universal right-angle test leads with banana plug to heavy-duty alligator clip
- 18 AWG double insulated wire
- CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V safety rating
- Available in 3-Foot (Cat. No. 69381) or 10-Foot (Cat. No. 69367) lengths
“Providing accessories that are versatile and can work with a range of meters is always important during our design process,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “These new Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads come in both 3-Foot and 10-Foot options, and have standard-banana-type inputs, meaning that they are compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters on the market.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.