Oct. 13, 2017 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Magnetizer/Demagnetizer with single-swipe operation to easily magnetize and demagnetize screwdriver tips and bits. Using powerful rare-earth magnets, the portable magnetizer increases productivity by holding fasteners onto the screwdriver tip.
Magnetizer/Demagnetizer (Cat. No. MAG2)
- Single-swipe operation easily magnetizes and demagnetizes
- To magnetize the screwdriver: insert screwdriver shaft fully into magnetizing slot; avoid rotating shaft while drawing out slowly
- To demagnetize the screwdriver: insert shaft fully into the smallest demagnetizing slot that fits; avoid rotating shaft while drawing out slowly
- Features rare-earth magnets to provide a fast, strong and long-lasting magnetic charge
- Fits most screwdrivers, including precision screwdrivers, 1/4 Slotted, #2 Phillips and #3 Phillips
- Includes stainless steel key ring to attach to tool bags or backpacks
- U.S. patent-pending
- No batteries required
- Compact, portable size allows users to keep the tool accessible on any job
“Workbench-style magnetizers have existed for many years, but the Klein Tools Magnetizer/Demagnetizer is designed for professional tradespeople who need a foolproof tool on hand every day,” says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This compact and portable tool uses a single swipe to magnetize and demagnetize screwdrivers to get the job done. You’ll wonder what you ever did without it.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.