April 15, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Laser Line Bubble Level, with a crisp laser and three easy-to-read vials to identify horizontal and cross at 0-Degree level and vertical at 90-Degree.
Laser Line Bubble Level (Cat. No. LBL100)
- Crisp laser projects up to 75-feet (22.9m) indoors
- Three easy-to-read vials
- Horizontal and cross vials at 0-Degree level
- Vertical vial at 90-Degree
- Strong rare earth magnetic base attaches to ferromagnetic surfaces
- Removable leveling stand has thumb screws for manual leveling on uneven surfaces
- Large top-view vial windows for improved visibility
- High-visibility orange cast aluminum body is easy to see on conduit and at jobsites
- V-groove fits contour of pipe and conduit
- Laser: Class 3a, 630 to 670nm, Max Power <5mw
- Includes leveling stand and 3x AAA batteries
“When designing this level, we were looking to meet the alignment and leveling needs professional tradespeople would run into,” says Tony Lam, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This is a versatile product that functions as both a torpedo level and a laser level, with a v-groove and strong magnetic base to make it functional for various tasks like hanging pipe rack, identifying obstacles for long pipe runs and measuring bend locations into and out of electrical boxes.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.