June 15, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces Gated Bucket Hooks, with a locking mechanism to attach to standard aerial bucket lips and help reduce the risk of tools falling.
- 2 sizes available to attach to standard 2’’ or 3’’ aerial buckets
- Lockable latch helps reduce the risk of tools falling
- Connect tools up to 7 lbs. with a 4’ ANSI tether rated attachment point
- Maximum static load rating of 40 lbs.
- Hooks easily hang over bucket lips for a simple set up
- Made with glass reinforced nylon gate to stand up to unpredictable weather conditions
- Open or close the bright orange latch level even with gloves on
“Preventing tool falls is a matter of both safety and saving money on having to replace tools constantly,” says Sean Garvey, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “Our new Gated Bucket hooks come in two sizes to fit aerial buckets and feature a lockable latch, reducing the risk of falling tools, and can hold a 40-pound static load. On top of that, the latch is easy to open and close even with gloves on, meaning you won’t be slowed down on the jobsite.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.