Mar. 8, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the RT390 Circuit Analyzer, designed to identify common wiring faults in standard, AFCI and GFCI outlets.
- Identify common wiring faults in standard, AFCI and GFCI outlets
- Inspect AFCI and GFCI devices, includes trip time and trip current
- Perform percentage voltage drop tests at 12A, 15A and 20A
- Display AC line voltage
- Easy to understand results displayed on a large LCD screen
- Powers off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life
- For use with North American 120V AC 3-wire electrical outlets
- Safety Rating: CAT III 135V
- Detachable cord for easy storage
“Circuit analyzers are an essential tool for electricians, and are often used as a shared resource between multiple professionals,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “With the new Circuit Analyzer, Klein Tools has created an affordable alternative, by taking the most used functions of higher priced analyzers and putting them into a more affordable and easier to store unit. On top of that, the large color LCD makes it extremely easy to understand results, with no scrolling through screens needed.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.