Jan. 7, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new 7/16’’ quick connect adapter, engineered to add versatility to the 90-Degree Impact Wrench.
- 7/16’’ quick-change adapter to attach drill bits, sockets and other accessories
- Engineered for Klein’s 90-Degree Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20LW and BAT20LW1)
- Will accept a 1/2’’ drive
- Black finish for rust resistance
- Engineered and designed in the USA by Klein Tools
“The goal in designing this adapter was to give our impact wrench added versatility,” says Kozeta Topchian, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “Our engineers are always trying to look at our existing tools and find out how to make them even more useful to trade professionals, and this adapter does just that with our 90-Degree Impact Wrench.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.