May 25, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 2-in-1 Insulated Flip Blade Screwdriver, featuring an insulated handle and insulated blade for quick changes on the job.
2-in-1 Insulated Electronics Screwdriver, Phillips, Slotted Bits (Cat. No. 32581INS)
- Features 2 tips in one tool, #0 Phillips and 1/8’’ Slotted tips
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 (2021) and IEC 60900:2018
- Cushion-Grip™ handle for greater torque and comfort
- Heat treated precision machined tips for greater strength
- Securely and easily release the blade by sliding collar forward
- Spin cap maximizes precision control when fastening
“Insulated tools are a great way for professionals to help protect themselves from electric shocks on the job,” says Adriana Facchina, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “Our new 2-in-1 Insulated Electronics Screwdriver has both an insulated handle and insulated blade, and features a sliding collar, auto-eject mechanism that allows you to flip the blade simply and easily. With a Cushion-Grip™ handle for comfort and spin cap for precision, this is the perfect screwdriver to have as a go-to in your tool bag.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.