July 10, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Folding Jab Saw, which folds smartly into its comfort-grip handle, enabling safer storage and eliminating puncture holes in tool bags. Additional features include triple ground teeth to cut on both the push and pull strokes as well as a lockback mechanism to secure the blade fully open at 180 degrees or 125 degrees for work in confined areas.
- Durable, carbon steel blade with triple ground teeth cuts on both the push and pull strokes
- Lockback mechanism secures blade fully open at 180 degrees or at 125 degrees for work in hard to reach spaces
- Secure folding mechanism is as sturdy as a fixed blade jab saw
- Folding saw tucks away safely into handle to eliminate piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end provides easier palming of the saw
- Non-slip grip handle for all-day comfort
- Lanyard hole for tethering
- Designed to cut through drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic and other construction materials
“On jobsites, we observed many torn and punctured tool bags as well struggles with storing fixed blade jab saws,” says Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The blade on Klein’s new Folding Jab Saw can be tucked away into the tool’s handle for easy-storage, helping to prevent damage to other tools or the bag itself.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.