April 23, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new Electrical Tester Kit, combining two essential tools for electricians, the NCVT-5A Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Laser Pointer and the RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester, at a great price point.
Electrical Tester Kit with Dual-Range NCVT and GFCI Receptacle Tester (Cat. No. NCVT5KIT)
- Dual-range non-contact tester detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V (70 to 1000V and 12 to 1000V ranges)
- Bright, integrated laser pointer for identifying objects of interest on the jobsite
- Delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip for easy storage and quick access
- Built to withstand a 9.9 foot (3m) drop
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6 foot (2m) drop
“In putting this kit together, we wanted to give trade professionals two essential tools at a great value,” said Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “The NCVT-5A is a dual-range non-contact voltage tester with integrated laser pointer. The dual-range tester features a bright Class 3a laser that enables the user to highlight objects on the jobsite at far distances making it perfect for working on sites from small residential developments to large-scale commercial endeavors. Paired with the RT210 receptacle tester, this is the perfect kit for electricians, facilities and maintenance professionals, and construction workers.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.