CHICAGO, November 15, 2023 – When Klein Tools unveiled the MODbox™ mobile storage workstation this past spring, the premier manufacturer of hand tools promised to offer a fully customizable rolling toolbox unlike anything on the market. Building on its initial success, the company today announced the launch of several new accessories designed to help users further customize and create a truly unique experience reflective of their individual needs.
A variety of new storage and organizational add-ons will be rolling out throughout the first quarter of 2024 through Lowe’s and leading electrical, HVAC, Industrial and Construction distributors nationwide. In total, five new storage solutions will be available enabling trade professionals more opportunities to customize their MODbox. New accessories will include:
- Drawer Boxes – Available as single-, two-, and three-drawer boxes, these durable storage cases feature locking bars and latches that secure drawers during transport and help prevent tool theft. The addition of removable internal dividers offers storage flexibility, while a reinforced bottom channel helps prevent drawer sag when it is loaded.
- Component Boxes – Featuring a clear lid for easy viewing of contents, the component boxes come in five convenient sizes and have removable bins, allowing for quick organization of small parts such as wire nuts, connectors, and fasteners.
- Hybrid Box – This versatile storage box can be utilized as an open tote. With a removable organizer tray and two dividers allowing for both deep and shallow storage options, the fully removable lid of the Hybrid Box can attach to either the bottom of the Hybrid Box or the side rails of MODbox when using the Multi-Hook Rail Attachment.
- Pouch and Vest System – Available in five pouch styles, the Pouch and Vest system is one of the most durable and versatile tool carrying systems on the market. Each pouch can attach to the side rails of any MODbox, allowing for easy, on-the-go access.
- Case Adapter Rail Attachment – Affixing to the MODbox’s side rails for convenient access, the Case Adapter Rail Attachment secures a wide range of cases including ones specifically designed for step bits, ProFlex Impact Drivers, precision drivers, and more.
“We always believed MODbox would be a product that would grow with its users,” said Tom Klein, Jr., President and COO of Klein Tools. “Our latest MODbox enhancements will help all trade professionals on the jobsite. We’re excited to continue to evolve the product to fit the growing needs of electricians, ironworkers, plumbers, and more.”
To learn more about Klein Tools and to create your own MODbox, visit KleinTools.com
# # #
About Klein Tools
Known by trade professionals worldwide as a premier manufacturer of hand tools, Klein Tools is a family-owned and operated company. Since 1857, Klein Tools has prided itself on designing, developing and manufacturing a wide variety of best-in-class, precision Made in the USA products including pliers, wire strippers, screwdrivers, cutting, crimping tools, and more. Klein Tools remains the number one choice among electricians, ironworkers, HVAC Technicians, and other trade professionals. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com