Oct. 7, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new addition to its line of cooling gear, the Camouflage Neck and Face Cooling Band, to keep trade professionals cool and comfortable and protect against harmful UV rays.
Neck and Face Cooling Band, Camouflage (Cat. No. 60493)
- Super evaporative cooling performance knit fabric
- When wet, cooling is immediate and can last for hours
- Moisture-wicking fabric can be worn wet or dry
- Finished elastic ends won’t unravel
- Anti-odor treatment for long lasting freshness
- UPF 50+ sun protection from harmful UV rays
- Can be worn many ways; under a hard hat or by itself
- One Size Fits Most
- Machine washable
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- 20’’ (50.8cm) L x 10’’ (25.4cm) W
“Protection from heat and UV rays is paramount in keeping trade professional safe and cool when working in hot, sunny environments,” says Krista Lenss, product manager at Klein Tools. “This new limited edition Camouflage Neck and Face Cooling Band brings all the safety and protection features of our traditional Neck and Face Cooling Band with a subtle camouflage pattern.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.