P100 Half-Mask Respirator, S/M
- Respirator mask is approved to NIOSH Standards 42 CFR Part 84 (TC-84A-6949)
- Non-metal, latex and silicone-free lightweight face piece is odorless and hypoallergenic. Its light, ultra-compact design makes it comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Low profile replaceable filters provide unobstructed field of vision
- Compatible with visors and welding helmets; the design provides maximum visibility and can be safely worn with goggles, helmets and hearing protection
- Designed to be the smallest, lightest filters with lowest breathing resistance compared to competitive models
- P100 shape provides wearers with a wide field of view; designed to completely seal around the nose in order to prevent exhaled air from fogging safety glasses
- HEPA filters - high efficiency particulate air filters - are hydro-phobic (water repellent) material
High Res JPG 60246_photo.jpg
High Res EPS 60246.png
The Klein P100 Half-Mask respirator efficiently and effectively provides the wearer with P100 particulate protection without compromising comfort and wearability. This respirator is latex and silicone free, with a lightweight face piece and low-profile filters that provide an unobstructed field of vision. P100 Filters are replaceable and protect against a wide range of dust particles. This makes the Klein P100 Half-Mask respirator great for DIY projects as well as commercial applications.
HEPA-Close Pleated High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter
Provides Protection Against Dust Particles, Metal Fumes, Mists and Vapors
Approved to NIOSH Standard (TC-84A-5395). Non-Metal; Latex and Silicone Free, Lightweight TPE Face Piece; Low Profile Filters for Unobstructed Field of Vision
TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
3.7'' (9.4 cm)
5.0'' (12.8 cm)
4.3'' (10.9 cm)
NIOSH (TC-84A-6949); OSHA (1910.134)
4.7 oz (132 g)
- Read user instructions. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MHSA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Always conduct a pressure face fit check prior to each use. If the check fails the mask may be faulty or require replacement depending on age, frequency of use and replacement filters.
- Use of this respirator presupposes exact knowledge of instructions for use, applicable health and safety standards, guidelines for selection and use, and appropriate training in matters of personal respiratory protection.
- Before occupational use of respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all local government requirements. USA employers must comply with OSHA29 CFR1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training & fit testing