- Tumbler uses double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel to keep liquid cold up to 12 hours and hot up to 4 hours
- Unique double-thread lid design allows easy twisting with gloves on or off
- Flip-top lid locks to form a spill-resistant seal for transport
- Textured silicone outer sleeve enables a slip-resistant grip with gloved or ungloved hands
- Slip-resistant bottom pad friction-grips to most surfaces
- Removable Rare-Earth magnetic lanyard helps secure tumbler to metal objects
- Made from stainless steel and other BPA-free food grade materials
The Klein Tools 20-Ounce Tumbler keeps liquid cold up to 12 hours and hot up to 4 hours. Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel with a rugged, textured silicon outer sleeve for slip-resistance. The unique double-thread lid design allows for easy twisting with gloves on or off, while the flip-top lid provides a spill-resistant seal when closed. Secure Tumbler to ferromagnetic surfaces with a removable rare earth magnetic lanyard. Made from BPA-free food grade materials.