Hydra-Cool™ Climber Pads
- Exclusive bi-layer Comfort System for superior support and comfort
- Top layer: Moisture-wicking with both cooling and thermal insulating properties
- Bottom layer: PORON® cushioning absorbs impact, resists water, and conforms to the leg for comfort
- Protective polyurethane-coated leather resists weathering, water absorption and cracking
- One size fits most
- Sold in pairs
- Includes metal inserts
- PORON® is a registered trademark of Rogers Corp
High Res JPG 2214_photo.jpg
High Res EPS 2214.png
Klein Tools Hydra-Cool Climber Pads feature an exclusive bi-layer comfort system - two-layers of padding for superior comfort and support. The top layer is moisture-wicking with cooling and thermal insulating properties. The bottom layer features PORON cushioning that absorbs impact, resists water, and conforms to the leg for comfort.
Comfort System For Superior Support and Comfort.
Polyurethane Coated Leather
4.69 lb (2.1 kg)