Screwdriver Blades, Insulated Double-Ended TORX®, 2-Pack
- Interchangeable insulated flip-blades with a slim-tip to fit tight terminal blocks
- Includes 2 double-ended blades: TORX® T7, T8, T10, T15
- Double-ended blades have a 3.5-Inch shaft length out of handle
- When used with Klein's insulated handle, blades have a 1000V insulation rating
- Handle with insulated blade have a 1000V insulated rating and meet or exceed ASTM F1505-2021
- Layer of orange impact and flame-resistant insulation protects from energized sources
- For use with Klein Tools' Insulated Interchangeable Screwdrivers (Cat. Nos. 32854INSR and 32581INS)
- TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
- Case not included
Klein Tools' Insulated Interchangeable blades contain a bright orange coating of insulation that protects from electrical shock, as well as being flame and impact resistant. When the blades are used with the Klein Tools' insulated handle, the complete tool exceeds the ASTM F1505-2021 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol. Replacement blades for Klein Tools' Insulated Interchangeable Screwdrivers (Cat. Nos. 32854INSR and 32581INS).
- Do NOT use screwdrivers to pry or chisel
- Always inspect your tools before use, destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes; use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed
- The insulated blade must be used with the Klein insulated handle in order for the tool to maintain insulation standard