2-in-1 Impact Socket, 6-Point, 3/4 and 9/16-Inch
- Single-ended impact socket with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- Two coaxial spring-loaded 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch hex sockets in one tool
- Deep socket with a 1/2-Inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal
- High-torque, 6-point design contacts flat sides of hex fasteners reducing round-off
- Cross hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact drivers including Klein's 1/2-Inch Compact Impact Wrench (BAT20-CW/BAT20-CW1)
Single-ended impact socket wrench with hands-free adjustment between 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch hex sizes. Deep socket with a 1/2-Inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal. The high-torque, 6-point design contacts flat sides of hex fasteners to reduce round-off.