Replacement Pilot Bit, 1/4 x 3-1/2-Inch
- Optimized teeth pattern for fast, consistent cutting of steel
- Tempered high-speed steel
- Tri-lobe shank prevents slipping
- 118-degree split-point design
- For use with Klein arbors (Cat. Nos. 31905 and 31906)
Klein's Bi-Metal Hole Saws pilot bit is optimized for fast, consistent cutting of steel. The blades provide the fastest, most consistent and longest lasting cutting on the market today. Heavy-duty construction includes thicker 5 mil back plates to stand up to abuse much better.