Grip-It® Ball End Hex Set, 5-Key, SAE Sizes
- Handy hex key sets fit your pocket or tool box easily and help eliminate the lost-key problem
- Tough, heat-treated alloy steel
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket
- Holder serves as a handle
- Made in USA
- Two key positions (straight-out or right angle) for extra leverage
- Ball design allows for a thicker neck diameter increasing torque capacity while maintaining operational angles to 25-Percent
High Res JPG 70571_photo.jpg
High Res EPS 70571.png
The Klein 70571 Grip-It hex-key set has blades that rotate independently up to 270-Degree. It fits perfectly so that the hex tool end reduces stripping problems. The keys are industrial strength, impact-resistant and tested for performance to below freezing temperatures.
3/16'', 7/32'', 1/4'', 5/16'', 3/8''
4.438'' (11.3 cm)
1.547 to 2'' (3.9 to 5.1 cm)
9.3 oz (263 g)