Flex Bit Kit
- For work on up to 9/16-Inch (14 mm) O.D. wire
- Flexible drill bit (Cat. No. 53718) made of spring steel for extreme flexibility
- The screw point drill tip helps pull wire through the material as you drill
- Placement tool (Cat. No. 53715SEN) folds up for easy storage
- Wire mesh pulling grip grabs onto the wire to help pull 1/2-Inch to 9/16-Inch O.D (outer diameter) wire and cable through
Klein's Flex Bit kit includes everything you need for drilling and pulling wire and cable in-wall. The flexible drill bit makes 9/16-Inch (14 mm) holes in wood. The folding placement tool helps guide the bit as you drill. The pulling grip attaches to the flexible drill bit after the hole has been made to pull wire and cable through.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
- Note : Read and follow safety instructions in power tool owner's manual.
- Do not exceed maximum safe load as listed on the label attached to the pulling grip.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Always inspect grip before use.