1/8-Inch Wide Steel Fish Tape 65-Foot
- Fish tapes are 1/8-Inch wide high strength spring steel which are stiff for long runs and great for heavy duty wire pulls
- Laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Full grip style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Unique sloped handle optimizes hand position for quick hand-over-hand rewinds
- Patents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other patents pending
High-Res JPG 56002_photo.jpg
The Klein Tools 65-foot (19.81 m) steel fish tape features innovative permanent laser-etched markings. The tape is marked every foot in descending order allowing you to more accurately measure conduit runs and know how much tape is left to pay out. Raised finger grips on the case help transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hands and fingers.
0.125'' (0.3 cm)
65' x 1/8'' x 0.062'' (19.8 m x 0.3 cm x 0.2 cm)
9'' (22.9 cm)
Double Loop Steel
2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
- Wear approved eye protection when feeding, pulling or rewinding fish tape.
- Do NOT use any fish tape on or near live circuits. Use extreme caution when working near any electrical equipment.
- Use a safe work position to avoid loss of balance when using fish tape.
- Never remove screws while fish tape is coiled inside reel.
- Never form pulling loop into a single loop (into shape of a fish hook) or create a sharp edge that could cause fish tape to catch on other objects or cut into insulation of surrounding wires. Pulling loop should only be formed into a double loop.