Insulated Screwdriver, #1 Square with 7-Inch Shank
- Screwdriver is 1000V Rated for safety
- Durable two-layer, molded insulation to meet or exceed all ASTM and IEC standards for insulated tools
- Cushion-Grip™ handle for greater torque and comfort
- Overall length: 11-5/16-Inch
- Made in USA
- Round shank with square-recess tip
Klein insulated tools combine excellent functionality along with reduction of risk of injury where a tool might make contact with an energized source with voltage up to 1000 volts. Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock. Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.