August 22, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, reintroduces the traditional canvas tool bags in all black for a classic look to take to and from the job. Built with the same heavy-duty No. 8 canvas as existing Canvas Tool Bags, the Klein Tools Deluxe Black Canvas Tool Bags offer the durability tradespeople have come to rely on in an all-new design.
Deluxe Black Canvas Tool Bags (Cat. Nos. 510216SPBLK, 510218SPBLK)
- Constructed with heavy-duty No. 8 black canvas
- 13 interior pockets for easy tool organization
- Detachable shoulder strap can be adjusted for a perfect fit
- Stitched and riveted leather handles for extra comfort and strength
- Moisture-resistant vinyl bottom and non-scratch studs on base protect against wear
- Steel frame mouth with hinge for rugged use
- Rivet-reinforced for added durability
- Available in two sizes: 16-Inch (Cat. No. 510216SPBLK) and 18-Inch (Cat. No. 510218SPBLK)
- Personalize today: Deluxe Black Canvas Tool Bags also available in Klein’s Signature Series, offering customized embroidery up to 15 characters
“Klein’s Canvas Tool Bags are a valued tradition showcasing the heritage and craftsmanship that make Klein Tools a trusted American company,” says Linda Rolfe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The 16-inch and 18-inch Deluxe Canvas Bags are now available in both black and natural canvas to offer professionals the tool carrying and storage solutions needed for use on rugged jobsites. The new all black models reintroduce Klein’s iconic design for a classic, long-lasting style.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.