Aug. 6, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Pocket Continuity Tester for Coax Cable, which enables simple tracing of coaxial cable. Features include visual LED and audible indicators to help easily identify and test continuity, short faults and location on both loose cables and completed installations.
Pocket Continuity Tester for Coax Cable (Cat. No. VDV512-007)
- Compact, pocket-sized design enables simple wire tracing of coaxial cables
- Audible and LED indicators help identify and test cable drops for pass, short faults and location
- LED indicator lights green to signify a correctly made cable or red for short faults
- Remote contains audible indicator for easy location identification
- F-adapter (included) enables testing of loose cables and installed cable runs
- Non-slip cushion-grip handle provides extra comfort and secure grip of tool
- Docked remote automatically powers off tester to conserve battery life
- Pocket clip conveniently secures tester to shirt pocket
- Includes 1 x AAA battery and F-adapter
“Klein Tools’ Pocket Continuity Tester is a new go-to tool for professionals working on coaxial cable installations,” says Karen Alpan, product manager at Klein Tools. “Its pocket-sized design saves space in tool bags, enabling simple, compact tracing of coaxial cables with visual and audible indicators.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.