June 14, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 7-in-1 Nut Driver, which provides easy, one-handed driving and seven sizes in one tool. This heavy-duty, multi-nut driver exceeds the toque performance of standard nut drivers, delivering more power for the tough jobs tradespeople face every day.
7-in-1 Nut Driver (Cat. No. 32807MAG)
- Seven sizes in one tool enables easy, one-handed driving
- Strong, rare earth magnets securely hold nuts and bolts in place (1/4'', 5/16'', 11/32'', 3/8'', 1/2'')
- Spring coil holds nuts and bolts without the use of magnets (7/16'', 9/16'')
- Hollow shafts for driving nuts deep onto bolts or threaded rod (1/4'', 5/16'', 3/8'', 7/16'', 9/16'')
- 1/2'' socket conveniently stores in the handle while using 1/4'” socket
- Heavy-duty handle and shaft exceed the torque performance of regular nut drivers
- Wrench-assist on handle adds torque when working on tough jobs
- Cushion-grip handle provides all day comfort
- Color-coded bands help professionals easily identify needed sizes
“We’ve seen how professionals have come to rely on Klein’s multi-bit screwdrivers and nut drivers to help them save time and money on the job,” says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s hardworking team of engineers and craftsmen drew up the 7-in-1 Nut Driver to provide easy, one-handed driving along with the extra torque needed to get tough jobs done right, increasing efficiency and convenience all with just one tool.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.