June 30, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, expands its offering of battery-operated tools beyond the power utility market with a compact impact drill and wrench, engineered to help trade professionals work more efficiently.
- 210 ft-lbs of max torque for professional impact fastening and drilling
- Impact rated for installing and removing threaded fasteners into wood, metal and concrete
- 0-2200 RPM variable speed trigger for better control
- BAT20CW features a 1/2’’ male square drive with a pin détente design for maximum socket retention
- BAT20CD features a 1/4’’ quick connect chuck to quickly change driving bits
- Brushless DC motor
- Work light illuminates darker spaces
- Safety lockout switch
- Powered by DeWALT™ 20V lithium-ion batteries
- Kits include 4 Ah batteries, a charger and bag (Cat. Nos. BAT20CW1 and BAT20CD1)
“Klein Tools’ new battery-operated impact tools were designed to offer excellent balance and control in tight spaces or overhead applications,” says Kozeta Topchian, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With a class-leading torque of 210 ft-lbs and powered by DeWALT, these tools are built with the toughness Klein Tools’ power utility customers have come to expect, with compact versatility that applies universally to any trades’ needs.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.