Nov. 30, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Tradesman Pro™ Rolling Tool Backpack, designed to easily convert from a backpack to a rolling tool bag when carrying heavy loads.
Rolling Tool Backpack (Cat. No. 55604)
- Telescoping handle easily converts backpack to a rolling tool bag
- Quickly stow shoulder straps behind back padding
- Handle wraps along the sides of the bag to provide extra support and stability when maneuvering around corners
- Constructed with durable water resistant 1680d ballistic weave material
- Illuminate the interior of the tool bag or surrounding work area by attaching a headlamp to the integrated headlamp bracket (Headlamps sold separately, Cat. Nos. 56062, 56049)
- 3’’ heavy-duty wheels can truck through unpaved paths
- 28 pockets for maximum tool and gear storage and includes a spacious interior for large hand tools
- Fully molded bottom protects from the elements
- Extra padding on the back extends over the hard bottom for carrying comfort
“Storing and transporting tools around jobsites can be a hassle, especially with heavy loads,” says Scott Rabe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The new Rolling Tool Backpack easily converts from a backpack to a rolling tool bag by simply stowing the straps and lifting the handle, meaning professionals can utilize the tool carrying option that works best for their needs. With a durable construction and twenty-eight pockets, this backpack is ideal for standing up to jobsite conditions and allowing you to bring along every tool needed to get the job done.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.