Feb. 11, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the VDV500-705 Tone & Probe Test and Trace Kit, designed to give users an opening price point solution for simple toning and tracing as well as wire map testing of non-energized wire.
Tone & Probe Test and Trace Kit (Cat. No. VDV500-705)
- Easy-to-use tone generator traces wire when used with the included probe
- Responsive probe with durable, non-metallic, conductive tip
- Alligator clips for unterminated wires
- RJ45 to RJ45 test cable included
- Toner and probe together perform pin to pin wire map test on RJ45 terminated cables
- Work light on probe tip for use in dark spaces
- Adjustable volume control dial
- Headphone jack for noisy environments (headphones not included)
- Replacement test cables available (Cat. No. VDV770-855)
“In creating this kit, we wanted to provide a simple-to-use device that was also multi-functional,” says Karen Alpan, product manager with Klein Tools. “This kit functions not only as a tone generator and wire tracing probe for non-active wire runs, but also performs pin-to-pin wire mapping testing.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.