Nov. 17, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the PowerHub 1, with six covered, surge protected outlets and an adjustable 5,000 lumen work light, allowing professionals to distribute power and lighting to the jobsite from a central location.
- Six surge protected, overcurrent protected, and covered 15A, 120V outlets
- Built-in GFCI helps protect devices connected to the 120V outlets
- Elevated 5,000 lumen LED work light rotates from -15 to 75 degrees
- 2x USB-C and 2x USB-A ports charge phones and electronics
- Vertical design saves space on the jobsite
- Rugged exoskeleton helps keep the PowerHub 1 protected
- Integrated power cord wrap holds up to 50 feet of 12 AWG cord for easy storage and transport (power cord not included)
- Support arms keep cell phones and other small electronics off the ground while charging
“Powering tools and other devices on the jobsite is critical for trade professionals to do their jobs safely and efficiently,” says Stuart Ogle, product manager at Klein Tools. “With the PowerHub 1, Klein Tools has designed a complete power and lighting solution for smaller jobsites. The PowerHub features surge protected outlets as well as USB-A and USB-C ports, meaning professionals can power multiple tools and charge devices at the same time. Additionally, a 5,000 lumen adjustable work light sits atop the space-saving design, allowing you to illuminate dim work sites.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein To