Aug. 10, 2017 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new HVAC 8-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver™ Screwdriver/Nut Driver with a unique, patented magnetic tip that easily slides back and forth from ¼” to 5/16” hex sizes. The multi-bit driver also includes six other useful bits and nut drivers for convenience while on the job.
HVAC 8-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver™ Screwdriver/Nut Driver (Cat. No. 32596)
- Unique, patented tip slides back and forth from ¼” and 5/16” hex sizes
- Thumb nut twists to lock in tip setting
- Six-point hex drivers exceed ASME torque requirements
- Rare-Earth magnetic tips in slide driver hold hex head screws in place while fastening
- Dome stamped for easy identification
- Cushion-Grip handle for added torque and comfort
- Solid shank feels like a traditional screwdriver/nut driver
- Features a specialty bit for the installation and removal of common TR-4 Schrader® valves
- Includes additional hollow shaft nut drivers plus Phillips and slotted double-ended bits
- Includes a #2 Phillips, 1/8” and ¼” slotted screwdriver tips plus ¼” and 3/8” hollow shaft nut drivers (non-magnetic)
“Due to the popularity of our Slide Driver™ line, we released our latest HVAC 8-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver™ Screwdriver/Nut Driver to offer tradespeople the convenience of having a magnetic nut driver along with six other useful bits and nut drivers,” says Raul Rosales, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This tool is the perfect screwdriver/nut driver for HVAC applications, including thermostat installations and control work. All customers will enjoy the powerful, patented magnetic tips for maximum fastener retention and ease while on the job.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.